Here’s what’s going on THIS WEEK AT SOUTHSIDE (9/19/21).
- This week's church bulletin and prayer list are, as always, attached to the bottom of this post.
- This week we will continue with TWO SUNDAY MORNING SERVICES to accommodate our crowd and maintain adequate room for for social distancing.
- This week we'll also be resuming our Sunday evening schedule with all eight Southside University classes and a nursery service. It's not too late to join a class. Learn more about our classes here: https://southsidedirection.com/pages/southside-university.
- One other important announcement: AWANA returns next Wednesday night (9/22)! We're so excited to see all our AWANA Clubbers!
- Bro. Josh and our S2 Youth Group will be feeding our Jeff Davis County Football team before their game.
- Our S2 Youth Group will be hosting a "5th Quarter" hangout at our Family Life Center after the football game. There will be a Spikeball tournament.
- First Worship Service (9am)
- Sunday School (10am)
- Second Worship Service (11am)
- Southside University (6pm)
- AWANA for Kids from 5:45-7:00pm (FLC)
- S2 Youth Group for Teens from 5:45-7:00pm (FLC)
- Prayer Meeting and Bible Study from 6:00-7 (Sanctuary)
- Men's Breakfast (9am in Banquet Room)
See you Sunday morning!