Here’s what’s going on THIS WEEK AT SOUTHSIDE (5/9/21).
- This week's church bulletin and prayer list are attached at the bottom of this post.
- Happy Mother's Day! Join us Sunday morning for a wonderful Lord's Day lineup of worship opporunties. In our morning service we'll be recognizing mothers, particpating in a Baby Dedication ceremony for several young families, and Bro. Deek will be preaching from the book of Ruth on the subject of "The Life of Mothers."
SUNDAY MORNING (5/9)
- Sunday School (9:15am)
- Morning Worship (10:30am)
- No PM Worship Service this week because of Mother's Day holiday
WEDNESDAY NIGHT (5/12)
- AWANA Awards Night (5:45-7:00pm)
- K-5th to be dropped off in FLC like normal, but parents are invited to go to Sanctuary where Awards ceremony will take place shortly after dropoff. The kids will be dismissed after the ceremony. It is likely that the night will not last as long as a normal Wednesday night. We will likely be done closer to 7:00pm than the regular 7:30pm.
- S2 Youth Group (5:45-7:30pm)
- No Prayer Meeting & Bible Study for adults because of AWANA awards night.
— May 13th - "What's at Steak" event for men (6pm in FLC)
See you Sunday morning!