Here’s what’s going on THIS WEEK AT SOUTHSIDE (2/13/22).
Join us Sunday as Bro. Deek introduces a new 4-part series of sermons called "HANDLE WITH CARE: Reflections on the Body of Christ." This week we'll be starting with "CARE for the Body" (Mark 15:42-47)
Also, we'll be giving you the opportunity Sunday morning to minister to some of our church family by delivering Valentine's Day gifts to our church's shut-ins. We'll have the gifts ready and all the information you need to make a visit.
- As usual, this week's church bulletin and prayer list are attached at the bottom of this post.
- Sunday School (9:15am)
- Sunday Morning Service (10:30am)
- Sunday Evening Service (6:00pm)
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- Ladies Prayer Fellowship in Sanctuary (8am & 6:30pm)
- Plate Ministry this week provided by the Agape SS class; please have food at FLC by 9am
- AWANA for Kids from 5:45-7:00pm
- It's February's Hype Night for our AWANA Clubbers. So welcome to the February Fiesta!
- S2 Youth Group for Teens from 5:45-7:00pm
- Make sure to join in as we introduce something new and big. It's called the S2 Wednesday Night Challenge #S2WNC
- Wednesday Night Church for Adults from 6:00-7:00pm
— Couples Night Out (March 12th)
See you Sunday morning!