Here’s what’s going on THIS WEEK AT SOUTHSIDE (11/7/21).
- This week's Church Bulletin and Prayer List are attached to the bottom of this post.
- Many of you are doing a great job participating in our 4th Quarter Challenge: https://buff.ly/3mdl7yX
- Don't forget that Daylight Saving Time ends this weekend, so we'll "Fall Back" one hour over Saturday night/Sunday morning. That extra hour will feel nice come Sunday morning.
Here's a look at what's coming up this week:
- Sunday School (9:15am)
- Sunday Morning Service (10:30am)
- Celebration Choir Rehearsal (4:30pm)
- Evening Worship for Adults (6pm)
- Nativity Play practice for kids K-5th (6pm in Banquet Room)
- Men's Weekly Bible Study (6:30am in Banquet Room)
- Plate Ministry this week provided by the Salt & Light SS class; please have food at FLC by 9am
- AWANA for Kids (5:45-7:00pm)
- S2 for Teens (5:45-7:00pm)
- Wednesday Night Church for Adults (6:00-7:00pm)
- What's at Steak for Men (6:30pm at Sandhill Baptist in Baxley)
- Grab a few friends from your neighborhood, church, or workplace and join us for a great steak dinner and a powerful challenge that will speak biblically, prophetically, and directly to the hearts of men. Men in all seasons of life and boys age 12 and up are encouraged to attend.
- Bro. Deek will be speaking! It's about a 15-20 minute drive from our church to Sandhill Baptist. Meet at our church by 6pm if you'd like to ride with a few of the men in the church van.
See you Sunday morning!